20 December 2015

RoboPenguin: The Movie

I apologize for those of you that have been closet watching (checking for updates to the BNG closet and posts). Though I've only known for two or three days I was getting it specifically this weekend, my most recent addition to the family has arrived. I'll let you see for yourself...


Look familiar? It might if you knew that this is one of the original five NHL third jerseys from the third jersey program and among the first to be mass produced (we're not counting the third jerseys from a century ago). As like many others, it is a blank. I am currently debating on a few others which I had not previously considered. I'd say something but it will likely give to much away and ruin any suspense. I will at least mention that I have sought other jerseys regarding these teams, but not one of the aforementioned. At least you are somewhat in the loop now. Stay tuned to find out!

-Ricky

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.