15 December 2015

Footy and the Beast

I have been working on getting a footy template for some time, and most have failed - until today, sort of. I think I've got it down. If you remember Fernando Moreno (S2dio) then you'll recall his wonderful hockey templates including the (original) one used for the Buffalo Wings from the other day. This is what I came up with, keeping in mind it is simplified.


I was hoping this would be good enough for at least the short term, but also for me to use in design competitions. I would be fine with keeping the above version available while keeping hold of the advanced version for myself at Big Footy. Here, I did a mock Buffalo Bills uniform as to say they were Aussie rules instead of gridiron football.


I'm glad it turned out okay. While it probably isn't the best, it does look better than the template you're used to seeing here for other footy concepts.  Tell me what you think of the template and how it compares to others you may have seen. We look forward to it.

-Ricky

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.