14 December 2015

Winging It

You all will see from Saturday that I put use for the Buffalo Wings as my re-branded fantasy football team. I decided to create a hockey relevant design on the premise that it is a roller hockey team and academy. This is a little simpler, but it works just as well.



Again, I decided that this color scheme was in need of love. However, I used the light green instead of purple as the primary color. The lack of purple on the white jersey may have hindered the jersey itself more than the overall concept, but it is better than having the pants in the light green or white. Arm striping may have been the difference to make it look somewhat better, but what you do to one you must do unto the other. Overall it would still be a little tricky. In any event, I'm confident on the premise of the colors I was given.

-Ricky

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.