19 November 2014

Cabin Fever: Who's Got It?

Who's got it? I know I don't.  I can handle being in the same place for extended periods of time - you can thank my living on the relatively small campus of Springfield College for that. In any event, I'm still snowed in as the driveway is shoveled but the street is not plowed. My dad can't go to work (mom works from home) and classes cancelled at my college in the city (for the second day in a row). The first round of snow has passed us, but the second now is on its way. That means i have to stay and get tid of more things from the DVR and keep at least the downstairs of our house spotless for our annual Thanksgiving feast in a week. so that has been consuming much of my time in light of the storm. I'll continue to it as you continue to carry on.

-Ricky

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.