18 November 2014

Sixty Four Inches

I am quite literally up to my armpits in snow when I am shoveling my driveway with my dad. My town was one of the worst hit. the record snowfall in one sitting is somewhere in Colorado from the time of the roaring twenties. This type of storm is not uncommon or a highly accumulative for Buffalo, however this has already totaled three-quarters of what we normally average per winter. In the mean time, State, county, and other officials have come to tend to our situation. All I know is that the plows did not come overnight at all. This storm unlike others we did not. I think that is why the amount of snow is such a big deal. You can only prepare so much, but patrolling neighborhoods with thruway department plows would be helpful. If I continue ranting, you won't hear the end, so I will let you enjoy your day.

-Ricky

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.