22 November 2014

Intramural Quidditch, Anyone?

Years ago, just before my arrival at Springfield College, quidditch was an intramural sport. I would've had my hands full trying to referee it. We tried to get it together again my freshman year but due to lack of participation, it was foiled. I did create a uniform for a potential club team however.


We haven't sported gold in a long time, but you may have noticed I try to include it in a lot of my designs regarding the college. The big thing is that this would be all for not next year with the reported changes that are supposed to come about. But while it is still what it currently is, this would be what I would think is the uniform for this fictitious club.

-Ricky

P.S. - The travel ban in my town was lifted, but there are other who aren't yet as fortunate. So I am all clear to resume BNG duties.

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.