24 September 2013

Don't Reign on My Parade

Jake88 has sent us in some ideas.


I like where this is going, Thrashers alternate template in hand. Gradient works (after all, this isn't the NHL) and it's very subtle anyway. Perfect balance of color, practically matching. The striping is weird, but then again, the alternate crest looks more like a bat from a distance.

In the mean time, yesterday was our semi-semesterly flag sale where our flag guy Des Anderson provides near wholesale prices. I know that because A) he told me, B) There's a place near my old high school that is almost double in price compared to his company, and C) I almost always get something from him even if it isn't a flag. My collection will appear soon. In the words of New Era Caps, "fly your own flag!"

-Ricky

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.