26 September 2013

Jake88 Strikes Again!

This one is cool, Jake created his own logo for this Finnish international team in a sport called "Yakball".
From what I've read, I don't know that I like the sport. Having created one myself a few years back and going through the copyright process someday, I do not think that It will catch on as well as mine because of my insider secret - my game has no time limit and unlimited scoring which is fast paced and high scoring (what America is looking for; my personal best is 208). My score is much more oriented towards tennis and racquetball and is a racket sport. I won't be talking too much about it until I have it copyrighted. Kudos to the guy who invented it though.





The Penn State ones look just a little bland; but for someone who learned about a new sport, I would say this is pretty good (all of it).

-Ricky

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.