16 December 2014

Insure-A-Jersey

Get ready to welcome a new jersey member to the closet! The bruised banana is (finally) becoming part of the family. It is expected between Christmas Eve and Epiphany Eve {5 January 2015}. It appears that it will indeed be a Christmas present to myself. For the record, if you have some sort of jersey collection, I recommend that you have them insured.


"Why should I insure jerseys," you may ask. Well many of them are certainly not cheap, so if anything should happen to them [knock on wood], then they will be covered and you would kind of have a form of compensation for them. I still haven't been able to, but it is planned. Just a word for the wise. I'll be back before you know it.


-Ricky

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.