01 December 2014

Batting 1.000

Notice the time 12:15? 12 (December): 1 (date+)(20)14 (year) I tried, anyway... I've done a lot of writing and I'm sure, I've doubled for at least the equivalent in designing things. Because of that, I'm celebrating by not only not doing anything but also indulging in unhealthy food as I'm generally good to my health when it comes to that (Five Guys, here I come). But seriously, some of the time has breezed by and some dragged on forever. I cannot fathom how well BNG has been received. Thank you to all of you, new or old readers contributors and followers. To those that came before me, Ryan Haslett at HJC in particular (having begun my blogging career having this as a medium to host my personal concepts that were submitted for HJC,) but also Alan J. Herbert. Caden Patafie, Jake Miller, and William Butala, it is with great respect that you have trusted us with your contributions here. That said, enjoy the rest of your day!

Regards,
-Richard F. Mazella II

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.