20 September 2014

Disney Hits HJC

I wasn't a particularly happy camper when only my laptop was available to me at that moment when I was going to submit this into HJC's most recent contest. Then, it failed to send after repeated attempts. I actually had several ideas, only two of which survived, a Mickie Mouse themed one and the one you see below.


A lot of my younger cousins watch their fair share of Disney Channel shows and original movies. Then I thought of how high schools make up a good amount of the identities in their content. The series Liv & Maddie (Ridgewood High) along with the movie Hatching Pete (Brewster High) seem to have the most presence in recent years as far as their basketball programs are concerned. I then took it upon me to give them both hockey teams for the purpose of this competition. Well, these programs might be on the rise . . .

-Ricky

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.