27 September 2014

The Glimmer Up the River

As my designs for the Victoria River have been approved, I have begun working on my promotional campaign. While I'm on the subject, the approving commissioner is "loving the ochre" color scheme. The team song will be next, but first, the initial teaser.


I wanted to remind everyone that eagles gather in a convocation as well as that we we'll be the boss in this league (good propaganda, eh?). Because we don't know anything about the start date of the league and assuming we'll be announced the day after being due - a week from tomorrow - I decided that that would be more appropriate that the first game anyway. There you have it and keep an eagle eye on that club song!

-Ricky

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.