24 September 2014

More Jumble in Jabiru

I was remiss to include a heritage jumper for the Victoria River Eagles submission I posted recently. But the entire thing will be submitted by tomorrow, a week and a half before the deadline. Here's the updated version:


Okay - I know the lace-up is questionable near the collar, but keep in mind, this is not an actual lace-up and is merely screen printed as appears to be how uniforms are made (given the one that recently came in from my favorite pro team's store seems to be just that). This edition also includes the required sponsor logos that I intentionally with-held from you in addition to not having yet decided on a sponsor at that point. So here it is. Bask in its glory?

-Ricky

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.