12 August 2014

Dial Square Armory

Hi there, it's your beloved BNG creator hard at work. While things may have seem sluggish for parts of the last month, many new developments have come up and the last week saw my WSCB broadcast partner along with one of our colleagues come for a visit. Now that we're fully back on track, I am getting psyched for the next round of soccer and hockey seasons for various reasons.


Speaking of soccer, my Barclays Premier League team (Arsenal) have won this years FA Community Shield after I had attended the viewing party at Buffalo Arsenal Club's (an Arsenal America subdivision) headquarters Mes Que on Hertel Avenue. This indirectly prompted me to come up with a good name for something Arsenal related. The indirect refers to my continuing to find a cheap "Bruised Banana" jersey. "Dial Square Armory" came to mind {Woolwich Dial Square was the team's original name in 1886 when the club was located in South-east London}. I then decided it would make for a good blog title and then that aforementioned 1991-1993 jersey came up again and created the blog's background.


And voila, not yet a day old and it's been a lot of fun so far. I won't be posting as I have for this blog, but less frequently. I'm guessing two to four times a week, the two being the game preview and game recap plus any additional games within the week. That's that. I'll be back with something that needs attention based on all of this tomorrow. Stay tuned!
-Ricky

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.