13 August 2014

An Arsenal Classic

Had enough of the bruised banana yet for the week? Well this will be it for now. This is both one of the most loved and also most hated in all of (at least) English soccer if not the world. Personally, it would be my magnum opus of my soccer jersey collection, whether or not I liked it (which I do, by the way).



This is a little different from the actual jersey as there are only three columns of the tessellating pattern (at least it tessellates on the actual jersey). But the socks and pants match the original though no 100% perfect. Ian Wright's number 8 was chosen to model the jersey because I could not find the exact font used on the jersey. The name is only included as they are not located on the soccer jerseys themselves as is the case with the TV numbers. I'll leave the bruised banana be now.

-Ricky

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.