17 May 2013

Posting Changes

Attention! We will no longer be posting concepts from day to day, I will sometimes (at random or on scheduled days) have posts that are only script without concepts. The reason being is that even though summer has started, I can kep up with the blog and still have some control during the school months, plus I have newly been appointed the Friday writer for our friends at Hockey Jersey Concepts with my first post coming later today at 4:30.

I am thinking of putting up today's HJC post on this blog to prevent any lack of Saturday posts. This during the academic year is a busy day with two radio shows on campus as well as Saturday night professional indoor lacrosse in the spring semester. This move (not always posting concepts) is also to ensure that if I am behind on daily posts, that there will be time to make those up. for now, nothing else changes. Either way, I will always update you with such changes (when necessary, if major).

So continue to always keep your eyes peeled for exciting new things on the BNG blog!

-Ricky

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.