21 May 2013

Hands off the Bruins

HJC is running a "Bruins Untouchables" contest which I made a submission for. It will appear there at $;30 this afternoon, but I am letting you get a look at it. It takes a lot of Bruin-esque material while at the same looking different.


As you can see, I used the template for the current set, while changing the striping and yoke orientation. I have also revived the "Winnie the Pooh" logo as a shoulder patch logo, added a yellow outline to the "B" in the roundel (which is also a shoulder patch logo), and promoted the alternate as primary logo in place of the roundel. I don't like the "Boston" version of the jersey crest logo I am using. It would be on the road jersey had I cared for it. It's just like having the team nickname at home and location name on the road on your uniform. I think that covers everything. Tell us what you think.

-Ricky

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.