22 January 2017

Get Stung!

May the jerseys keep coming in - and there's one I'm expecting for the near future. This came in on Saturday, and boy does it spell "has potential, reeks mid-to-late 2000s Arizona sports jersey" all over it. The logo itself actually is solid, though I think this designer did the Philadelphia Wings re-brand about the time just before Columbus moved to Arizona because the lacrosse stick looks like an exact match.\ This particular shade of sand appears to be the same as that of it's hockey counterpart, but doesn't look as good as I would figure it might for a desert team, unfortunately, maybe a different shade could help pull that off.


Now for the good, this is among the most recent jerseys for the team, which means "STING" is replaced by "ARIZONA" and is a welcome sight since the team had established its moniker by that time. Also, I really like the shoulder yoke extending down the sleeves. Those remind me of one Rochester Knighthawks jersey I keep talking about... That said, my next jersey will arrive by next weekend, so be prepared!

-Ricky

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.