27 August 2016

First Key Niagara Bank Center Update


As I was passing by the arena along the I-190 yesterday, I did the same as I have when I'd pass for the past few weeks. But today was different - the main signage at the top of the arena read "FIRST NIA____ _______" though minor "KeyBank Center" signage had been installed prior to this revelation. There's a little over a month for it to be done, so this is pretty much last minute considering it should've started when the announcement saying the deal was finalized was made. We'll follow this further for at least the next week (depending on how my grad process goes). Just for clarification, the picture was taken while stopped at the Scott and Washington traffic light.

-Ricky

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.