07 August 2016

The Effin' Center is Getting Another Facelift

As of yesterday, one of my sources was around Canalside and has alerted us that the signage is coming down following last month's closing of KeyBank's acquisition of First Niagara. Keeping in mind I am quarter of the way around the world, All I have is what maybe one of the last photos of FNC signage before work began yesterday. As many know, it will keep "Center" as the location following the sponsor's name.I plan to stop by next week Monday. Until then, the Macedonian First League has four matches today one of which I will be attending at the time of this post. Should be about halftime. You'll get to see some of that shortly.

-Ricky

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.