20 May 2016

Arsenal Wore Green?!

Yes they did, 1982-83 was the season. They almost did it in 2009 but ultimately went against the idea. one of these happened to arrive yesterday. I managed to ad a different color Arsenal kit to the collection of the non primaries. I have yet to go blue or white though the white ones aren't so appealing. I would like to get a keeper jersey at some point, but we'll see where I get.


It become the second oldest era of jersey that is on hand, behind only the 71 double-winning away kit. I am also working on other 90s Premier League jerseys including a couple of Manchester United ones, though I am not particular for the club. The next bit of writing on here will be as a college graduate (I finished in December) that I was expecting to happen a year and a half ago thanks to certain people at Springfield College when I was going there, I won't name names. However, I have many other things that I was worrying about to be upset with said Springfield faculty and staffers. But as the bigger man, I never said anything publically. I won't say another word on it.

-Ricky

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.