13 May 2015

Mr. Met?

Hello readers for this Wednesday edition I would like to introduce myself.  My name is Brad Bauman, I’m an avid sports fan.  You can say it’s more of a obsession, I love going to games watching my favorite teams play both live or on TV.  My favorite teams are the New York Mets, Buffalo Bills, Buffalo Sabres, Minnesota Timberwolves, and Manchester United.  I’m from Buffalo New York so naturally I would be a fan of both the Sabres and the Bills. When I was younger I never had the attention span to watch sports on TV it wasn't till I was in sixth grade where I really begun to watch.  But I've been hooked ever since.

Growing up I've played several sports Hockey, Soccer, and Baseball.  Mainly house no travel but that never made a difference to me.  But I also participated in High School athletics such as Swimming, Football, and Track and Field. That’s a little bit about me and who I am, I will be writing every Wednesday about my thoughts on sports in general.  As always thanks for reading.    

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.