15 March 2014

HCI: Post XVI

*** The following is my post from a different site, please visit hockeyconceptideas.blogspot.com for the article. ***

Friday: At the Brickyard

The late post is never acceptable by my standards even in the event of a family emergency. To my credit I did have this both pre-written and (unknowingly) a draft for BNG Saturdays to promote HCI further. Unfortunately Blogger did not agree with me this yesterday. I do not anticipate this to be a regular occurrence, so please do not let it phase you. Now that I've straightened out my short-coming to you, we can get back to having fun!


There's a "Pairs Competition" over at HJC and well, I can't stand it. Normally I like their competitions, but this isn't one of them. However, what Caden and Jake88 of my subsidiary blog HCI have turned it into somewhat of the positive. The creativity is always appreciated here. I'm not sure how I feel about the accent colors being on the uniform but they needed to be included somewhere to evade the Phoenix Coyotes effect. I don't really have much else to say here because I'm at a loss for words. It would also cost me a position here if I put in a negative critique (just kidding). But overall, I don't see a major flaw - just where to put those secondary colors. And since I can't put them anywhere, their placement will have to suit me just fine.

Yet another Friday has come and gone. I can now move forward with my life and continue my HCI duties as normal. As for you guys: sit back, relax, and have a great hockey weekend!

-Ricky

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.