29 March 2014

HCI: Post XVIII

*** The following is my post from a different site, please visit hockeyconceptideas.blogspot.com for the article. ***

Friday: I Still Haven't Found What i'm Looking For

Big injuries, the longest shootout of the year, and everything in between, it sure has been one heck of a week in the NHL. Ricky here for yet another chat here at HCI and well, I never thought of two things: that the Sabres would be bad enough to get the first pick in the draft lottery and that Edmonton can do it again and still not make the playoffs. Forgive me if I seem to be in a little sour mood today, my Foxes are being trounced by 150 points or so to the league leaders - to think we beat them earlier in the season. Enough of my shortcomings, lets talk about concepts that we don't actually have!

Courtesy of : imgur.com via WGR 550 Buffalo
We don't have any concepts, which is disheartening, but I thought I'd share this cool jersey diagram/timeline that someone working the WGR 550 AM (Buffalo) Facebook page found on Imgur. I think it is one of the most clever things ever produced because everything is on one image. I imagine it was a lot of work, so I have to give the person credit for their patience. This also looks like something I would try to do, but didn't think of before. If you want a version to zoom into, go to GR's (slang station name) Facebook page, then click photos and click on the attached  link and you should be allowed to zoom in.

No concepts, no problem. However, that doesn't mean the staff and I can keep this up forever. We really love seeing the creativity that you all have. The specific design style you have. And above all, the faith you have in HCI in general. We are very thankful that you are a part of our HCI family and the best way to let us know that is by your contributions. As far has a jump start to your designs and who sees them, I refer to the New York state lottery slogan, "hey, you never know."

-Ricky

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.