15 February 2014

HCI: Post XII

*** The following is my post from a different site, please visit hockeyconceptideas.blogspot.com for the article. ***

Friday: Valentines - Two in the Box

How would you feel if you had to spend time with a significant other in the penalty box? I don't know. The there's the good ol' box chant.


I myself have not missed a live session of Olympic curling (midnight, 5, and 10 Eastern), watched most of them in full, and caught at least the majority of one match. I have also been doing power rankings (pre round robin - m/w; after 36, and 9 sessions; after  round robins; and then the final rankings). All of this whereas Olympic hockey has begun for the men's competition. Man how 'bout 'dem Slovenians, puttin' up two against the hosts. And their uniforms kinda look like the Super Bowls XLVIII Champions. Anyway we do actually have a concept, so I'm gonna get to it.

Kingdom of Isles
Submitted by:  Caden Patafie
I'll tell you, the colored uniform doesn't exactly color me pink. It needs a lot more white, Also the back mesh should match the front mesh, though I'd prefer it match in the opposite (blue, not red). I find the whites much more fascinating. The logo looks like a resemblance Crystal Palace of the Premier League in England and Wales. I'm curious to the not so attractive sleeve striping, but it is but a minor concern.

Have fun with your weekend. I hope it involves making some concepts to send in to us! Please do, we'd love to showcase what you've got.

-Ricky

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.