28 February 2014

Canucklehead Power!

The skate in a circle, the stick in a rink, the orca, Halloween, and the Flying V. If you're hearing any of those things, you know we must be talking about the Vancouver Canucks. The big part of the ever changing look of the team tried to do so even further with the gradient come 1996. As a part of the inaugural third jersey series, Vancouver (in line with their identity crisis) decided to be included in that group. It wound up staying the following season unlike half of its counterparts, but not without the need for the team to upgrade their color scheme from the perspective of the socks. And then, that was the last of the jersey - all of two seasons. Since then, I have purchase  my own and it just came in yesterday!




I'm not sure when I'll get my next jersey, but you'll definitely know when I do. Until then, I'm going to see my NBA best Indiana Pacers at TD Garden in Boston to play the Celtics. Then I have tickets to see an NCAA men's basketball game at Hartford against UMBC (coincidentally and again). That's it for now.

-Ricky

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.