10 October 2016

Here I Go Again On My Own

It's the third week in a row, second since my return to BigFooty, that my club is celebrating a milestone. One of our females, username Wooshette, is also doing her 200th "match" for her career. As expected, more banners.

Locker Room Side (aka the back)
Field side (aka the front)

I found out that I had the front and back can actually be determined. I just have been doing so the opposite. Note the start and end of Autumn Wind as made famous by NFL Films with John Facienda's iconic voice and Sam Spence's musical composition of The Raiders. An autumn wind? Appropriate for Canadian Thanksgiving and Columbus Day today (which I hope those who get to enjoy will do so).

-Ricky

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.