17 April 2014

NBA Trippin'

Just to be safe, I am locking in my NBA playoff predictions now. They may not be pretty, they may not be popular, but they are realistic. At least I'm not like the many fans on the Heat wagon - they just got burned (they fell into a ring of fire). Now that I've had my fun . . . wait: I can't stand the Heat, so I root against Miami. Okay, now I've had my fun.


Are the Pacers my team, yes. However I would like to point out that I would give them the easiest path to the Finals if I chose hem to win just because. If this weren't a legitimate prediction, I'd say they sweep the Hawks, Wizards, then Charlotte, then dispose of the Western Conference winner - we all know that won't happen. But we do know that that is possible to happen since the teams with more rest in the NBA playoffs have gone on to win their conferences (at least as of late). That is how Indiana beats Portland in this scenario by having played one less playoff game prior to the "Finals."

-Ricky

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.