25 November 2013

That's How to Open a Curling Club!

Yesterday, I went to the Norfolk Curling Club - one of two in the state of Connecticut. They reopened after having been burned down two years ago the week before Christmas (morning of 18 Dec.). A year to the day later they started to rebuild. They finished surfacing the ice two days ago and reopened yesterday. I get to say I was their with some friends who became first-timers.

A complete archive of the events is available, however, my cronies and I are in the most recent video on NBC Connecticut.

Original courtesy of: NBC Connecticut.












I will have more tomorrow from the event, featuring my delivery in photos as well as the beginning of the ribbon cutting ceremony in traditional fashion.

-Ricky

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.