28 October 2012

Working the Center Booth

Springfield College Hockey, et al

Wow! It was a very entertaining 60 minutes of hockey. Sorry for making the NHL  fans' mouths water for entertaining hockey. Stats except goalie stats and sitting game DQ's are below. Game started at 5:15 and ended at 7:16 for a total time of 2:01. My co-practicum student, Justin Spencer-Linzie kept stats with my help. I was the scoreboard operator and PA guy, but the arena microphone wasn't present since it belongs to the ice skating director. SC beat U-Mass Lowell 5-4.

Most of the official compiled stats.
Now let's get to the exciting stuff - the jerseys! Remember, some weeks back I posted about the old jerseys for sale, which were sold at the game today. The new home whites made their debut this evening.

 Home Kit

 Road Kit

"Assistant Captain" badge

So an eventful day wrapped up successfully! Now I can concentrate on the NBA Western Conference this week I'll decide which division before I post.

-Ricky

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.