22 October 2012

A Drab Day

I have no access to my favorite logo server - oh no! It looks like I have to double up one of the posts this week. In the mean time, I am going to recap the last seven days of my sports week. The Macedonian men's national soccer team defeated Serbia at home 1-0 in World Cup European Qualification. This is the first time they have ever beaten Serbia in all competitions. The stadium looks great after the most recent renovations. Also, the WNBA season has officially come to a close as last night, my favorite Indiana Fever won the fourth and final game in the best-of-five championship series over the former defending champions Minnesota Lynx. This is the first championship in team history as well as the first championship since the Indiana Pacers' 1973 American Basketball Association title.

That's a wrap, I'll be back tomorrow.

-Ricky

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.