05 May 2017

We Are the V

Who would have thought that today would be something more than Cinco de Mayo? Although one could say today is like the Fourth of July as American Independence Day where the celebration is actually a few days off. While falling on the first aforementioned holiday was pure coincidence, it was no fluke where I wanted to take this. Though not completely in the original form I had envisioned, much positive has come from this venture. And Whilst we are in a festive mood, I am pleased to announce the brand new BNG Museum for Sport and Play. The first such item(s) will be introduced tomorrow. To be honest, it feels like it was forever ago that I decided to do this. I didn't know anything about blogging either (I picked that up really quickly). While those are true, when things had changed from the end of the second year on, the time has picked up immensely. Of course it helps when someone other than myself cares about this (you folks, the Nickelonians), but also that I have had the continued interest in keeping this running for all of us, though not in the form I'd necessarily hope for. May we all eat, drink, and be merry today and every day so that we can be enlightened in our efforts. Here's to five wonderful years and the start of a sixth!

Best Regards,                  
Richard F. (Ricky) Mazella II

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.