18 October 2017

Return of the Convocation

As I saw fit, I made various arrangements for a Aussie Rules design league I'm competing in. If you remember the Victoria River Eagles, that is the focus. I needed a new set of jumpers for the new season. I have kept two from the previous season (2014/15). The new home was the former clash and now featuring new numbers while the old home is now the heritage kit with the club song added to the front. New Jumpers have been added to meet requirements.





The names of each jumper are indicative of relevant words or phrases from the local indigenous  language of the Northern Territory. I decided to redo the branding sheet so that it was more in line with the other work.

-Ricky

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.