16 July 2017

Great Scotties, That was Brilliant!

Some may recall my adventures a quick trip across the border to Canada  in February of this year. I grabbed some things from the Scotties in St. Catharine's for the BNG MPS. The Museum of Play and Sport has other items in it, but I'm featuring these today.


While I did attend a draw earlier in the week, everything in the museum is from the fantastic gold medal game between Michelle Englot's Manitoba and champions Ontario represented by Rachel Homan. I have the day after's local paper in addition to various versions of the daily Scottie publication and signed clapper placards (if that's what they're called) from various Manitoba and Ontario players with a ticket from the gold medal game and official team pictures from both sides respectively signed. I'm already having withdrawal and wish we could get the same venue and excitement every year!

-Ricky

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.