10 September 2016

Voodoo Hoodoo in Vancou[vou]

I have been wanting to get in a new fantasy hockey league since the previous one has been inactive for two years. I had to have a team, but wanted to save the Foxes Brand I'd been building up for a later time. so I went to RHI for a moniker. I wanted to stay away from the Buffalo Teams and I had just used the AFL's Anaheim Piranhas for football (which meant RHI's Bullfrogs were out). That left San Jose's Rhinos or the Vipers of St. Louis with Vancouver. You can see the below decision.



Jersey quirks here and there, but I figured "chump league, need for jersey sponsor" was in order. Just for me. Nobody else is being required to do this nor are they likely going to except maybe a couple other participants. But if that wasn't enough, I had to do the rink and surrounding dashers to make thing entertaining.
I decided rather than apply the currently pre-existing sponsors, we should make it more authentic. Sure enough, I can guarantee this looks nothing like the actual thing. But I had to start somewhere.
How about having a night time skate? Problem solved. Glow in the dark ice paint, though used more often in curling is a viable option as the Nashville Predators recently showcased. But here, we do instead.
This seating chart below actually isn't really different from the original copy, except I made it more generic (removing Vancouver Giants wording) and added pricing to corresponding seating.
That folks is a wrap. I've made amusement of this for enough time that it can just be left here for experiential purposes. Toodles.

-Ricky

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.