31 January 2016

"Jamaica, We Have a Bobsled Team!"

No we aren't quite focusing on Jamaica, but we are focusing on four man bob in particular. I saw bits of the ISBF World Cup from a few weeks ago, but re-watched on the DVR yesterday and it suddenly dawned on me that I had wanted to give a template a try some time back. So I did something of the sort. It's rather basic based on viewpoints (you'll understand when you see it). I wanted to give it a go and managed to have it done in a couple hours from scratch.


I hope there is some fun with this. Not intended, but I plan on giving this a test run within the next few days. But at least I got a nice push start to this slope. It truly is all downhill from here.

-Ricky

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.