25 February 2015

2015 NAB Cup: Week 1

Today we will accomplish two things the first is that I will release my picks for the annual Australian Football League competition. Second, I will make picks for the first week of the preseason tournament. My season predictions do not influence the end of pre-season rankings, however I will not predict the other weeks of the NAB cup as it is too unpredictable results due primarily to nine-point "supergoals" or regular goals kicked and scored from beyond the fifty meter mark.



Please note that the matches are rather meaningless given the constant change of the format and the length of matches are roughly half of the normal.

Hawthorn def. Collingwood
West Coast def. Carlton
Brisbane def. St. Kilda
Western Bulldogs def. by Richmond
Adelaide def. by North Melbourne
Gold Coast def. by Geelong

-Ricky

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.