02 January 2013

Baltimore Past Versus Baltimore Present

As much as this rivalry is among the overlooked, I still believe it to be the worst of match ups this Wild Card weekend. The Colts can be a thorn in the Ravens' side this week, but every rose has it's thorn and the birds from M&T Bank Stadium will get the home victory.



I'm still debating on numbers and names, I think I'll pass for now, but it isn't going to be ruled out. The last game has been scheduled for last and seems to be the most entertaining, so they will appear on Friday. Aside from that, I may save the rivalry for Thursday. So I guess you should expect Cincinnati and Houston for tomorrow.

-Ricky

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.